<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29752730?origin\x3dhttp://wacapaul.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 29, 2006
I'm back after 5 days....lotsa things happen lately.....

Its like during thurs night...i finally realised the image i am showing to ppl ard me...the sadness and the pessimistic me is affecting the ppl ard me... i am sorry for that...and tt night i detest myself totally...i feel so shit....and i nearly cried..... i too like to thank my frens for waking me up....i wont mention their names as u noe who u are.....
I hereby say THANK YOU.... i appreciate that....

I guess...i am jux too tired...totally burned out from work....physically and mentality.... i felt so helpless....damn i am weak.. moreover the next day i hav comm skill rehearsal presentation...thankfully my mind hav cleared before the presentation...and...i am still the best in that class....hahaa...

I think i just think too much...sometime...way too much....i think beyond wad my age group will think...i started wondering whats my purpose in life...and i seems to be always waiting for something new to happen in my life.....yet it never happen....wad i wan?...a gf?...a career?....money?....scholarship?....or just a peaceful life...? I guess the last point is not applicable...the society we hav now..will never lets us hav peaceful life....hais....

I am tired....realli tired....
Who can help me??

sad
12:13 PM

Me
Ke Han
13th Nov 1987
Single
hits

I Wish to hav
a gf =p
a ipod nano or mp4 =)
a new handphone =)
more money =)

Talk Here

Links

- Kelvin -
- Huiting -
- Huilin -
- Ashley -
- Eugene -
- Yahya -
- Tongyi -
- Shawn -
- Zihui -
- Chen yen -
- Jun rong -
- Han qun -
- Li ping -
- Joanna -
- WoonCheng -
- Lynn -

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
July 2007
November 2007
May 2008
February 2010
March 2010